Subject: Re: Amiga 3000 using VGA monitors?
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 1995 03:31:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 29 Jul 1995, Manuel DeSantos wrote:

> > Is this true???
> 
> Yep,  I use a 15" MAG monitor.  I loved my friends 17" MAG but could not 
> afford to pay the extra $350 for the 17 incher.  Mine cost $350. 

I bought a CompuDyne 15" S-VGA monitor earlier this evening for a little 
under $350 and it works BEAUTIFULLY!  It's actually MUCH better than the 
monitor that died because the image is sharper and I can use the entire 
display, whereas my CTX multisync had 1" borders around all edges.  

Now I'm actually happy my old monitor died, although I wish I could get it 
repaired, because the S-VGA will most likely go onto my Alpha workstation 
when I finally manage to purchase one.

Thanks again to everyone who informed me about the A3000's ability to use 
an S-VGA monitor...LightWave has never looked so good!!

                                     -David Warner
                                      Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]